Float gently in between continents
The Silfra ravine is a tectonic rift filled with crystal clear water with about 150 meters visibility. The water temperature is fairly stable, about 2°- 4°C all year around. This is one of the best fresh water diving sites in the world.
Silfra ravine is located in Þingvellir National Park (and UNESCO World Heritage Site), one of Iceland’s most historically significant sites, home of the oldest Parliament in the world.
Þingvellir is also known for its superb nature, geological and botanical, situated on the tectonic plate boundaries between the Eurasian and North American plates.
Snorkeling is suitable for everyone over the age of 12, regardless of physical fitness or skill. No certification is required.
- Suitable for everyone over 12 years old
- Includes pick-up and drop-off in Reykjavik
- Includes pick-up and drop-off in Hvolsvöllur and surrounding areas if combined with a day tour
- PADI dive master guide and instructor
- Remember to bring warm long underwear, thick socks and extra clothes in case you get wet
- This tour can be combined with most of our other tours and activities
You can book your trip through our form or you can send us a line at email@example.com.
Feel free to call us at +354 770 2030 any time.