On the 4-Day Northern Light Adventure Tour you will:
✓ Experience a super jeep adventure in Þórsmörk, the Valley of the Thunder God Thor.
✓ Witness the magical Northern lights while chilling in a roof top hot tub.
✓ Discover amazing and breathtaking south coast sites such as Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara the black sand beach and Dyrhólaey island.
✓ Ice-walk at Sólheimajökull Glacier.
✓ Accommodate at our newly opened Midgard Base Camp filled with local people and good vibes. Comfortable beds, delicious food from Midgard Base Camp restaurant, locally brewed beer at the bar, fuzzball table and not to mention the rooftop sauna and hot tub where to look for the Northern lights.
Does this sound like the perfect recipe for a short winter holiday?
It sure does to us! Included in the price is both the accommodation and the guided tours.
Come and discover what South Iceland has to offer with Midgard Adventure and experience the atmosphere at Midgard Base Camp.
The itinerary is filled with the flexibility needed for the winter tours to Iceland. We check weather and adjust the itinerary and thus make sure you get the most out of your winter vacation.
The price presented is based on a group of 4 people or more.
Check out the detailed itinerary in the tab above.
|SEASON||September 1st – May 30th|
|CONFIRMED DATES||January 11-14
Other dates available by request.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN||We pick you up at the airport and take care of you the whole time until we leave you in Reykjavík in the afternoon of day 4|
|DURATION||4 days / 3 nights|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes and warm clothes according to this area’s weather forecast and activities in our day to day description. Upon booking you will receive a detailed packing list.|
|GROUP SIZE||Min 4, max. 16 people. If you are fewer or more people please contact us. The size can be adjusted by request.|
|FOR WHOM?||Fits individuals, group of friends, couples and families with grown up kids. Can be adjusted to company groups that would like to add some work in to it. Few places are as inspiring for new ideas as the ones visited on this tour.|
|TRANSPORTATION||Mini-bus and super jeeps.|
Please ask for ideas and quote for a prolonged stay based on your preferences. If you want an upgrade of accommodation please be in touch.
Feel free to request a private tour through email@example.com. You can call us at +354 578 3370 from 09:00 – 17:00 all weekdays.
DAY 1- Airport - Reykjanes peninsula to Midgard Basecamp
DAY 2 - The South Coast and an introduction to the glacial world
DAY 3 - Þórsmörk or Eyjafjallajökull super jeep tour
DAY 4 -Heading back to civilization
- Reykjavík/airport pick up on day 1 and drop off in Reykjavík/airport on day 4
- Accommodation in bunk beds (6 bed dorm) at Midgard Base Camp. Upgrade is possible. See information below.
- Guided tours all days
- Ice walk
- Northern light evening tour given good forecast
- All meals (except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day)
- Personal expenses
Up on request:
- Upgrade of accommodation. Please do not hesitate to be in touch if you want an upgrade of your accommodation. To upgrade to a private double room with private bathroom the price is 18.150 ISK per person for all the nights (based on two people deciding on this). To upgrade to a family room for four people with shared bathroom the price is 13.325 ISK per person (based on four people deciding on this).
- Extension of trip
- Private trip